Overwhelmed and Over It with Christine Arylo: Episode 240 brought to you by The Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff, Live the Big Stuff Podcast
In this episode of the Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff, Live the Big Stuff Podcast, Kristine Carlson sits down with Christine Arylo; women’s leadership advisor and coach dedicated to helping women lead and succeed in intense times and author of Overwhelmed and Over It.
Listen in, and learn:
- How tapping into your heart space will allow you to find calm and manage difficult times with greater ease – and just how to do it!
- How to manage overwhelm, burnout with ease and grace.
- Why systemic transformation must be rooted in personal transformation and the portal to inner freedom is self-awareness and change.
- How to calm down your nervous system INSTANTLY.
- How to spend the first and last hour of every day so you live your most productive and fulfilled life.
- …How to move on from “survival mode” and begin thriving again!
Christine’s Ayrlo’s insights have appeared on CBS, NBC & FOX, TedX, and Huffington Post, with over 35,000 people having participated in her personal transformational programs. It was a true pleasure to have her join us on the show – and we know you’ll glean a ton of valuable knowledge, tools, and inspiration from our conversation together.